You can access all the information relating to your IELTS test in the Test Taker Portal including:
- your test date
- your venue for the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections (available five days before the test)
- your payment information
- your contact information
- your results
- access to Road to IELTS – Last Minute Course
- request the re-marking of your test (Enquiry on Results)
- request up to 5 additional Test Report Forms for free (sent to institutions only)
- contact information for the British Council.
Access your Results
To access your results, you will just need your e-mail address and password. Log into the Test Taker Portal.