Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
To help you choose the right course for your child, you need to book a consultation with us first.
- You can book the consultation online and choose a suitable time and date.
- Your child will need to attend the consultation with you.
- You can choose between a face-to-face consultation in our teaching centre in Bratislava or an online consultation.
- If there are no dates for face-to-face consultations, please book an online consultation instead.
STEP 2 - TAKE A LEVEL TEST
After booking your consultation, you will receive a link to a placement test. Please, complete the placement test before your consultation date.
STEP 3 - ATTEND THE CONSULTATION
- For online consultations: You will receive a link to a Zoom meeting via email on the consultation day. You must attend the online consulation with your child.
- For face-to-face consultations: We will see you and your child at our teaching centre. Details of our teaching centre location will be sent to you via email.
STEP 4 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You can register and pay for your chosen course at our English language teaching centre or bank transfer.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.