Mistakes and changes 

Occasionally, a form or certificate may contain incorrect or incomplete information, such as a mistake with the spelling of your name, date of birth or other information. 

If you are a school student, tell your teacher or school exams co-ordinator as soon as possible about any mistakes. Private candidates should contact British Council Office in Bratislava. Charges apply.

Access to scripts 

For school students and private candidates: Before applying to have your paper remarked, you can request copies of your exam scripts. This may help you decide whether to go ahead with re-marking, or whether a retake is the better option. 

For schools: You can apply to access original scripts to support teaching and learning. However, Enquiries About Results (EAR) requests cannot be carried out on any papers following this application. 

Please see the fee list below in the Downloads area.