Our English courses are designed to improve your knowledge of English, to increase your confidence in using English and to help your prepare for your English language exam. You can choose from:
English courses for children and teenagers - Do you want your child to learn English with highly qualified, experienced teachers using the latest teaching methodologies, resources and technology? Our courses for children and teenagers are specially designed to improve your child's language learning and develop their skills at communicating in English.
English courses for adults - Our English courses are specifically designed for adult learners at different levels. Our qualified and experienced teachers ensure you make real progress, help you successfully achieve your goals and communicate with confidence in English.
Browse the courses and decide which one is the best for you!
We offer a wide range of online and mobile resources to help adults, teenagers and children improve their English.
- Our LearnEnglish apps will help you prepare for your exam by improving your grammar and vocabularly skills.
- Our LearnEnglish websites contain hundreds of pages of audio, text and video content as well as interactive exercises.
Find out everything there is to know about the exams with the following books: Top Tips for PET. These revision guides are written by experienced Cambridge examiners and provide:
- essential advice for the Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking exam papers
- practice exam papers
- audio recordings for the Listening paper
- answers and sample answers
- videos of real students taking the test so you know exactly what to expect.
You can purchase these materials from your local British Council office or read the section below to order them by email and receive the materials by courier.