Learn English and set yourself up for a bright future
Our International Secondary Plus English courses, developed by our team of English experts, will give you the skills and confidence to reach your full potential.
Our new approach means you will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English at home with a combination of:
- live online classes with a specialist, highly trained teacher
- interactive independent study with activities set by your teacher to prepare you for class.
All on a safe, easy to use platform – the learning hub.
Lively speaking classes with expert teachers
During class, you will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practise pronunciation with your teacher and fellow classmates
- develop your communication skills by working on projects in pairs and small teams
- build up to a final project at the end of each module that has a real-life outcome, such as a presentation or blog
- practise the skills you need for success in school exams and international universities
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change.
Develop life skills for a global world
Our English courses will help you become an assertive, independent global citizen:
- You will work on an exciting range of practical and challenging tasks that encourage self-expression and creative thinking
- By working with classmates on team tasks, you will build collaboration and leadership skills.
The learning hub helps you make more progress
To help you get the most out of each class, your teacher will set you interactive, independent study tasks to do on the learning hub before and after class. This means you will come to class fully prepared so you can focus on improving your English-speaking skills:
- everyone learns in their own way so you will complete the independent study at your own pace, helping you to build your confidence to speak English and get ready for your future
- tasks are specially designed to develop your reading, writing and listening skills
- you will use real-world English materials, such as magazine articles, job adverts, film reviews, music podcasts and sports vlogs to improve your grammar and vocabulary
- a personalised dashboard will help you to work on your projects and keep track of your progress, anytime.
Be yourself and build confidence in a safe and inclusive learning environment
Our safe, online learning environment provides a space for you to be yourself:
- you will be in a class with others who have the same language level and are of a similar age
- your teacher will give you plenty of opportunity to express your opinions openly, helping you to gain confidence in speaking English
- we put your well-being first and have robust measures in place to ensure you are safe and your data is protected.