Do you want to study or work abroad? IELTS is the world’s most widely recognised English proficiency test needed for your life or studies abroad.
By the end of the IELTS workshop you will:
- know what to expect when you take the test
- have become familiar with the Speaking and Writing exam, learnt some technique and useful language and had some speaking practice.
- be equipped with strategies and tools necessary to maximise your score
- have identified specific areas you need to focus on
- feel more confident before the test and know about IELTS support websites.
- be able to submit some writing practice to the tutors.
No level test is required to register for this workshop. Please note that each workshop is dependent upon there being a sufficient number of registered participants.