Please do not attend your test if you
- feel unwell and have cold, fever, persistent cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms
- have been in contact in the last 7 days with any person suspected of being presently affected by Covid-19
- are under a quarantine.
Contact us in advance to arrange a free transfer or a refund. You will be asked to sign a Self-declaration on the exam day (see below).
Right to refuse entry
The Test Day Supervisor is delegated to make the decision to refuse entry to a candidate on the day of the test if the candidate shows symptoms of illness such as:
- a persistent cough,
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- a high temperature (usually 38°C or above - we might check your temperature with a non-contact thermometer),
- repeated shaking with chills,
- muscle pain,
- sore throat etc.
If one or more of the symptoms above are in place (especially a persistent cough and difficulty breathing) the test taker will be denied entry to the test room. If you are excluded from the test, you must leave immediately. Test takers under 18 years that have not been given permission to leave the test venue unaccompanied, will be escorted to a designated area until an adult comes to pick you up. Our staff will follow the British Council child protection policy and procedures when they proceed with this arrangement.
Test Takers will be contacted regarding test day transfer or refund.
After your test
If you are diagnosed with Covid-19 within 14 days after you take your test, please report this to your test centre by email. This will help ensure we can communicate with other test takers and follow local health authority and government advice.